Weird And Disturbing Facts About Sex Dolls

บอร์ดทดสอบ นี่เป็นการทดสอบ ตั้งค่าส่วนเพิ่มเติมของ บอร์ด

Weird And Disturbing Facts About Sex Dolls

โพสต์โดย danielhowell เมื่อ พุธ 08 เม.ย. 2020 8:36 pm

Even the most basic, cheap-ass, hideous-looking, Band-Aid-colored blowup doll that you give as a gag gift at some douchebag’s bachelor party has a hole somewhere designed for some desperate male to stick his prong and blow his goo. It ain’t pretty, but it’s true. This isn’t rocket science; it’s socket science.
danielhowell

โพสต์: 186
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พฤหัสฯ. 18 เม.ย. 2019 6:27 pm

Re: Weird And Disturbing Facts About Sex Dolls

โพสต์โดย MARCUS เมื่อ พุธ 08 เม.ย. 2020 8:36 pm

A small subset of men who own sex dolls are said to develop deep emotional attachments to them—a fact that many in society find even more distasteful than the fact that they fuck them.
MARCUS

โพสต์: 184
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พุธ 25 ก.ย. 2019 2:36 pm

โพสต์โดย MATHEW เมื่อ พุธ 08 เม.ย. 2020 8:37 pm

MARCUS เขียน:A small subset of men who own sex dolls are said to develop deep emotional attachments to them—a fact that many in society find even more distasteful than the fact that they fuck them.

While I didn't have a "doll", in a lonelier time in my life I had a simulated vagina+buttocks thing, basically a soft, stretchy hole with a sculpted female anatomy around it with a flat base. Add lubrication, thrust a while, rinse, repeat.I would assume the sensations are similar to the equipment incorporated into a sex doll, so I'm answering here. As for the feeling, I would say it was really intense (as far as the concentration of sensations on my "equipment") compared to actually having intercourse. The reason it feels more intense is because there is little shifting or give, or having to think at all about your partner's state. So your motions and thrusting are 100% centered on you, which made the sensations more focused. Note that this does not mean it felt better than real intercourse in any way.
MATHEW

โพสต์: 160
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พฤหัสฯ. 26 ก.ย. 2019 2:18 pm

โพสต์โดย jodgewag เมื่อ พุธ 08 เม.ย. 2020 8:38 pm

As for the actual physical sensation, I would say it was a couple levels higher than standard manual masturbation, definitely a different feeling. But I would bet it is the same feeling you would get from a "fleshlight" or any other simulated vagina product. There is no way I would ever prefer this rather flat, simulated sensation over the real thing.
jodgewag

โพสต์: 50
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร 29 ต.ค. 2019 10:53 pm

โพสต์โดย danielhowell เมื่อ พุธ 08 เม.ย. 2020 8:38 pm

jodgewag เขียน:As for the actual physical sensation, I would say it was a couple levels higher than standard manual masturbation, definitely a different feeling. But I would bet it is the same feeling you would get from a "fleshlight" or any other simulated vagina product. There is no way I would ever prefer this rather flat, simulated sensation over the real thing.

I think having a doll's limbs and whatever would seem to just get in the way of the main activity. You would have to move around the limbs and head if you wanted them to move in a certain way, which to me just destroys the fantasy of having a partner with you, instead of building one.
danielhowell

โพสต์: 186
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พฤหัสฯ. 18 เม.ย. 2019 6:27 pm

โพสต์โดย MARCUS เมื่อ พุธ 08 เม.ย. 2020 8:39 pm

I can say it was the most satisfying masturbation experience I have ever had. It was much more similar to having sex than regular masturbation or sex toys like Fleshlights are. It definitely wasn't the same as having sex with another person, but it did flip some of the same switches in my brain as I was able to touch her as I would a lover.
MARCUS

โพสต์: 184
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พุธ 25 ก.ย. 2019 2:36 pm

โพสต์โดย nerdmanatee เมื่อ พฤหัสฯ. 09 เม.ย. 2020 12:05 pm

All intercourse dolls are excessive nice sex dolls however the charge is the most inexpensive. Our intercourse dolls are made of superior TPE or silicone substances, and have passed international protection tests. We have many kinds of intercourse dolls for sale, consisting of: BBW sex dolls, Mini intercourse dolls, black sex dolls. Before buying a love doll, you can additionally customize your sexy doll, together with eyes, skin, height, etc.

https://www.kanadoll.com/shop/
nerdmanatee

โพสต์: 30
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: ศุกร์ 02 ส.ค. 2019 12:37 am

โพสต์โดย doll321 เมื่อ พุธ 29 ก.ค. 2020 2:46 pm

Yes, a sex doll is a special gift for a man,he must be surprised so much when seeing a realistic woman.Tpe or silicone sex dolls are realistic and beautiful so much.
There are 300+ sex dolls for choice at https://www.sodolls.com/
doll321

โพสต์: 1
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พุธ 29 ก.ค. 2020 2:41 pm

โพสต์โดย siliconedoll เมื่อ อังคาร 14 ก.ย. 2021 1:00 pm

It seems more and more people accept sex dolls,the doll fan usually have more than one doll,and more head to combine
different dolls ,it is interesting,if you like to try more head visit here https://www.bbdoll.com/product/silicone-sex-doll-heads/
siliconedoll

โพสต์: 2
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร 14 ก.ย. 2021 12:55 pm

โพสต์โดย Domory เมื่อ อังคาร 28 ก.ย. 2021 4:09 pm

Myth 1. Sex Dolls Are Dangerous To Health.

Yes, this is the most viral fantasy which we struck. 4 out of 10 people think that realistic sex dolls negatively affect your well-being. These people today believe that mature dolls are made from cheap plastic materials and utilize hazardous chemicals. However, how much truth is there in this view? We say zero percentage!

Yes! Why? Because there is not any question of substance quality when you purchase genuine sex dolls out of any 100cm sex dolls maker. Most adult doll manufacturers utilize quality materials like TPE and silicone in creating these dolls.

TPE is a Thermoplastic Elastomer is a substance that has qualities of both-- thermoplastic and elastomer.

In the same way, silicone material also contains high elasticity, exceptional temperature resistance, and is recyclable. Because most realistic sex dolls are made of both of these materials, you shouldn't be concerned about their quality.

Thus, the misbelief that realistic sex dolls are all harmful to health stands completely untrue in our study. But note that if you are buying a cheap sex toy to spare a few bucks, then there is a high likelihood that it may have been made of cheap materials.

Therefore we recommend that you buy sex dolls out of genuine adult dolls makers such as uusexdoll.com and myminisexdoll.com selling eg Japanese sex dolls to be more confident about product quality.
Domory

โพสต์: 4
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร 28 ก.ย. 2021 4:06 pm

ต่อไป

ย้อนกลับไปยัง การพัฒนามาตรฐานวิชาชีพ 11 สาขาวิชาชีพ

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

่กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 1 ท่าน