I have other stuff to do as I have to take ca

I have other stuff to do as I have to take ca

โพสต์โดย panxing18 เมื่อ พุธ 12 มิ.ย. 2019 12:25 pm

Good Morning!The SuperbOw?is this weekend Trae Waynes Jersey , re of some family business but I hope to watch at least part of the game.Here’s to a good game with no injuries!Meanwhile we’ll carry on with our news and links open thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Fire up the mock drafts and drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and stay warm, it’s cold out.Around the DN since our last thread:A mathematical look at the 2018 Minnesota Vikings from Chris.Vikings news from other sources:In the debut of ‘On The Line,’ Vikings.com’s Mike Wobschall is joined by ESPN’s Adam Schefter to discuss the addition of Gary Kubiak to the Vikings staff and more.From their lunch break series: DE Danielle Hunter is included in ESPN’s list of ‘New Batch of Stars’Vikings involved in ‘Hate is Wrong’ Inclusion Panel.From the NFC North Blog Courtney Cousins notes Vikings’ Kyle Rudolph is there for families during the fight of their lives.League News:From NFL.com Brandin Cooks, Robert Woods lead rolling Rams WR corps.Cowboys unlikely to extend Jason Garrett’s contract.Jeffery Simmons Mackensie Alexander Jersey , Preston Williams not invited to combine.SB Nation contributer Geoff Schwartz has his best bets for Super Bowl 53.From USA Today Tony Romo is statistically better at predicting NFL plays than completing NFL passes.Finally, in the schadenfreude section, Saint’s HC Sean Payton binged Netflix, ice cream after loss to the Rams.From USA Today angry New Orleans Saints fans become anti-Super Bowl partiers.We come to today’s media selection: Drogon meets Jon Snow - Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5 Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View Laquon Treadwell Jersey , so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress Ben Gedeon Jersey , try the Tears of Our Rivals鈩?and as always, Welcome Aboard! There’s just one quarter remaining in the 2018-19 NFL season, and as we head to the fourth quarter of Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta, the score shows the New England Patriots and the Los Angeles Rams tied at 3-3. It’s been a slugfest thus far, that’s for sure.As we’ve done for the first two quarters of tonight’s contest, we’ve got all of the advertisements that ran during the third quarter of tonight’s game here for your viewing pleasure. We also want you to let us know which ones are your favorites, whether it’s through voting in the poll below or by dropping into the comments section with your choice. And Jaleel Johnson Jersey , again, if I missed an ad or two, I apologize in advance.With that, here are the ads from the third quarter of tonight’s game.T-MobileWix.comMichelob UltraVerizon (longer version)Google Jobs for VeteransColgateBubly (may or may not have been third quarter)Hanna (Amazon Prime)SkechersBud Light
panxing18

โพสต์: 165
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: ศุกร์ 19 เม.ย. 2019 2:37 pm

ย้อนกลับไปยัง QA

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

่กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: Foplips00, System23 และ บุคคลทั่วไป 1 ท่าน