The 2019 hiring cycle saw the pendulum swing s

The 2019 hiring cycle saw the pendulum swing s

โพสต์โดย panxing18 เมื่อ อังคาร 24 ก.ย. 2019 7:04 am

harply in the direction of Sean McVay. More specifically Black Pharoh Cooper Jersey , anyone who has worked with him, worked for him, and/or shared an elevator with him.Three of eight head-coaching jobs went to coaches with McVay connections, sort of. Two were direct — new Packers coach Matt LaFleur and new Bengals coach Zac Taylor worked for McVay in L.A. One was tenuous, but nevertheless mentioned by the Cardinals when hiring Kliff Kingsbury: He and McVay are friends.So which of them will live up to the hype? LaFleur arguably has the best team, but also the toughest task of getting through to a locker room dominated by the presence of Aaron Rodgers. Taylor has low expectations as he takes over a team that has a feel of irrelevance and mediocrity; the low bar actually gives him a great chance to overachieve, since no one expects much from the Bengals.Then there’s Kingsbury, who is essentially a crapshoot with the Cardinals. He wanted quarterback Kyler Murray, and Kingsbury got him. Now, the guy who was fired for not being good enoug in a so-so college conference has to navigate the toughest division in football.With defensive-minded Vic Fangio getting his first head-coaching job at age 60 in Denver Pharoh Cooper Jersey 2019 , the Broncos’ performance relative to Green Bay, Cincinnati, and Arizona will become a great litmus test for the new infatuation with young offensive minds. Depending on how things go this season, the pendulum could swing sharply in the other direction by January. Let’s get something straight—-a few days ago I posted Zac Shomler’s analysis of Josh Rosen. Zac is extremely high on Josh Rosen. He’s seen Rosen up close while both he and Josh were attending the..."Let’s get something straight—-a few days ago I posted Zac Shomler’s analysis of Josh Rosen. Zac is extremely high on Josh Rosen. He’s seen Rosen up close while both he and Josh were attending the same QB camps. He feels that Rosen loves football, that he has prodigious talent and that he is highly detailed in his training and preparations.But—-when I asked Zac what, in his opinion, the Cardinals should do with the #1 pick, he said, even before I could finish the question—-the Cardinals have to take Kyler Murray.Zac didn’t say “should take”—-he said “have to take.”Here are his reasons:“Sometimes a player is too good to pass up.”“Kyler Murray is the best passer in the draft and Kyler Murray is the best runner in the draft.”“If the Cardinals pass on Murray and he becomes the superstar and generational talent that I and many others believe he will be, this will haunt the Cardinals for years to come.”“Kyler Murray is a once in a lifetime prospect—-how many QBs enter the draft being both the best passer and the best runner?”“What people don’t realize is that height doesn’t matter. All QBs have trouble looking over the offensive line. All QBs have to find windows to throw through. The QBs with the best feet have an easier time of it. Kyler Murray’s feet are incredible.”“When I look at QBs like Joe Flacco and Blake Bortles Andy Isabella Arizona Cardinals Jersey , the word that comes to mind is potential. They are often so close to being very good. But, when I look at Kyler Murray I see substance. That is what he is—-substance. He makes great play after great play and has very few flaws.”“People often get fooled by a QB’s size and arm strength—-but it’s not what you look like, it’s how you play. Again, you want substance, not potential.”If you recall, back in 2009 when the Cardinals were hosting Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers in the playoffs a week after having just gotten walloped 33-7 by the Packers at home, all of the local and national pundits predicted the Packers were a sure bet to beat the Cardinals—-all but one—-and I will never forget this. Dan Bickley stood alone and said, “Kurt Warner will find a way to win this game, The Cardinals are going to win.”At the time he was practically laughed at.As we know, in what was one of the most epic offensive performances in NFL playoff history Andy Isabella Jersey 2019 , engineered by Warner and Rodgers, the Cardinals won in overtime by the score of 51-45.Well, yesterday, this is what Dan Bickley had to say in his column about Kyler Murray:“Yes, the Cardinals should draft Murray with the No. 1 overall pick. He is more a quarterback than Josh Rosen. He is perfectly suited for Kingsbury’s offense. He would be playing for a head coach that has zero doubts in his ability, and that will go a long way when an undersized young man walks into an NFL locker room, tasked with proving himself to grizzled veterans.”As is precisely the case with Zac Shomler, Bickley is saying what so many of the pundits around America believe—-Kyler Murray is a unique talent who can do things with the football that few players, including Josh Rosen cannot.Some fans are arguing that the Cardinals should fix the offensive line first, before they even consider making another move at QB. Sure. That’s a proper point. But Stitched Jermaine Gresham Jersey , actually, by taking Murray and then trading Josh Rosen for a high draft pick (which in this draft is possible either from the Dolphins at #13, the Giants at #17 or the Patriots at #32), the Cardinals could add one of the top offensive linemen in the draft (Johah Williams, Cody Ford, Andre Dillard, Garrett Bradbury, Chris Lindstrom) and then use the #33 pick to draft one of the top WRs (Marquise Brown, Deebo Samuel, A.J. Brown Youth Jermaine Gresham Jersey , N’Keal Harry, Andy Isabella, Hakeem Butler).Just as Nate Davis of USA Today wrote in his Mock Draft today:1. Cardinals — Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma: His pro day performance dropped safely into the fairway, he appears like the choice — based both on his prodigious talent and ability to snugly plug into new Arizona coach Kliff Kingsbury’s Air Raid offense. If GM Steve Keim could pry a nice return for incumbent QB Josh Rosen, this franchise’s rebuild could suddenly be well ahead of schedule.Thanks you Zac Shomler for your excellent podcasts and for taking the time to talk with Revenge of the Birds. Zac hopes that you enjoyed his videos and asks us, if we can, to share his ardent support for suicide prevention via Hilinski’s Hope Foundation:
panxing18

โพสต์: 165
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: ศุกร์ 19 เม.ย. 2019 2:37 pm

ย้อนกลับไปยัง QA

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

่กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: Foplips00 และ บุคคลทั่วไป 1 ท่าน