conference afterward that he is not going to play

conference afterward that he is not going to play

โพสต์โดย riluowanying123 เมื่อ เสาร์ 20 ต.ค. 2018 5:47 pm

U.S. President Barack Obama says that he expects Russia to welcome gay and lesbian athletes to the 2014 Sochi Olympics. Obama cancelled a planned September meeting in Moscow on Wednesday in a diplomatic rebuke over Russias harbouring of NSA leaker Edward Snowden, having also said in a television interview hours earlier that he had "no patience" with countries who discriminate against gay people. "I think (President Vladimir) Putin and Russia have a big stake in making sure the Olympics work," Obama said Tuesday night on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. "And I think they understand that for most of the countries that participate in the Olympics, we wouldnt tolerate gays and lesbians being treated differently. "And if Russia wants to uphold the Olympic spirit, then every judgment should be made on the track, or in the swimming pool, or on the balance beam, and peoples sexual orientation shouldnt have anything to do with it." There have been a few calls for a boycott of the Sochi Games, after a law signed by Putin last month banned the "propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations" and imposed fines for providing information about the gay community to minors or holding gay pride rallies. Foreign citizens arrested under the law can be jailed for 15 days and then deported. Going into next years games in Russia, theres also concern about a long-running problem of violence against gays, as well as a new law restricting adoptions of Russian children by people in countries allowing same-sex marriage. The IOC said it has received assurances "from the highest level of government in Russia that the legislation will not affect those attending or taking part in the Games." The sporting body also pledged to ensure there would be no discrimination against athletes, officials, spectators and the media in Sochi. However, the Human Rights Campaign, a leading U.S. gay-rights group, said the IOC should take a stronger stand. "They should be advocating for the safety of all LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) people in Russia, not simply those visiting for the Olympics," said HRC President Chad Griffin earlier this month. "Rescinding this heinous law must be our collective goal." Files from The Associated Press were used for this report. Dennis Rodman Jersey . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Chicago Bulls Jerseys . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. http://www.bullsofficialsshop.com/kids-wendell-carter-jr-bulls-jersey/ . And when it opened, every player was at his stall. Thats a sure sign that a team is in a slump and is searching for answers. "Its embarrassing to be at home and play the way we did," said defenceman Josh Gorges. Scottie Pippen Jersey . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. Omer Asik Jersey . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. WIMBLEDON, London -- Andy Murray was toiling away, oblivious as the murmurs went around Centre Court. But his mother, Judy, was beaming in his players box.Confirmation that Novak Djokovic was out of Wimbledon started to spread through the crowd. Minutes later the world No. 2 was made odds-on favourite to win his second title here.The seismic shift in the mood started to dawn on Murray when Centre Court erupted as the result of Djokovics defeat to Sam Querrey flashed on the scoreboard.If you see a result or hear the fans, then you think about it, he later admitted in a press conference. Thats natural. You dont just not see whats going on. But it wasnt going through my mind for more than 10 or 15 seconds while sitting at the change of ends. Then you get on with it. Its irrelevant to me during todays match; I needed to win today.Now it was about holding his nerve as he served for a two-set lead against?John Millman. But having already failed to take two set points up 5-3 on the Australians serve, he was instead broken back, with Millman levelling the second set at 5-5.Murray was understandably tight, but he refused to push the panic button. After a 14-minute game, he broke Millman straight back, turning a potential lemon into lemonade, as John McEnroe observed on ESPN.The Scot pumped his fist in the air, re-energising not just himself but the crowd, encouraging them to get more involved. Returning to his chair at the change of ends, he screamed, Right now! and jabbed his finger toward the turf, ready to serve again for the set.He hasnt looked so fired up since, well, winning Wimbledon in 2013.There was to be no looking back now. Murray held and, the wind in his sails, broke again at the start of the third set. He went on to close out a 6-3, 7-5, 6-2 win that was sealed with an ace after 2 hours, 10 minutes on court.The bookies dont always get it right, the new favourite said with a smile. Theyve made a few mistakes over the last few weeks across a number of different things.Indeed, Britain was also odds-on to stay in Europe -- but Murray was in no mood for an exit here.?If I was to reach the final, then it [Djokovics defeat] may have some bearing, he added. It doesnt right now. My draw is still exactly the same. The match in the next round is especially tough.The run that Novak has had has been incredible, so everyone expects him to wwin every match.dddddddddddd But history suggests thats not going to happen. Theres going to be a match where maybe you dont play your best and your opponent plays great tennis.Rather than it being a surprise, it should really be almost celebrated now, what hes actually done. I mean, its incredible. He broke a number of records, winning all four slams, 30 consecutive Grand Slam matches. Its amazing.I would imagine today hed be disappointed. But looking back, its been probably the best 12 months in tennis for years.Unbeaten in eight matches since reuniting with Ivan Lendl, Murray is smoothly through to the second week of Wimbledon without dropping a set. He is the first player in the bottom half of the draw to reach the last 16, with several of his rivals now playing catch-up due to the interruptions caused by the rain this week.A meeting with either Nick Kyrgios or Feliciano Lopez awaits him in the fourth round on Monday. Richard Gasquet, John Isner and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga are in the mix to face the British No.1 in the quarterfinals, with Juan Martin del Potro -- conqueror of Stan Wawrinka in the second round -- a potential threat in the semifinals, should his wrist hold out.Murray will be confident. He was already being backed to reach what would be a third final in SW19, but now -- significantly -- the man who has beaten him in five of their seven Grand Slam final meetings, including at the first two majors of 2016, wont be on the other side of the net, should Murray get there.A certain Mr. Roger Federer might be, though. Denied a record eighth Wimbledon title by Djokovic the past two summers, Federers claim on Friday night that Djokovic was clearly beatable proved true, and the Swiss will fancy his chances if he meets Murray here in the final, having beaten him there in 2012.The top half of the draw is now wide open, with?Queens finalist Milos Raonic -- being coached here by McEnroe -- and world No.6?Kei Nishikori lurking to challenge the 17-time major champion.A forlorn Djokovic also revealed in his press conference afterward that he is not going to play Davis Cup. That will be music to the ears of Murray, Leon Smith and the rest of the Great Britain team ahead of their quarterfinal later this month. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
riluowanying123

โพสต์: 762
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: ศุกร์ 21 ก.ย. 2018 2:00 pm

ย้อนกลับไปยัง QA

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

่กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: System23 และ บุคคลทั่วไป 1 ท่าน