much about Raonics return game

much about Raonics return game

โพสต์โดย riluowanying123 เมื่อ เสาร์ 20 ต.ค. 2018 6:29 pm

They chalk their hands,They stare at length,They turn to prayerTo find the strength.They eye the bar,These feral brutes,Muscles bulgingFrom skin-tight suits.Massive shoulders,A fearsome back -They dont buy clothesFrom off the rack.They rant and rage,They grunt and groan,They snort and scream,They bellow, moan.Ungodly weightThey hoist somehow.It might well beA couch or cow.Fibers quiver,Their faces red,This ghastly loadGoes overhead.They hold the weight,They hear a roar.They let it dropAnd smash the floor.I watch these hulksAnd Im a messFrom witnessingExtreme duress.Im tired, spentAnd put upon.A herniaIs coming on. Logan Forsythe Jersey . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Joc Pederson Jersey . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. http://www.dodgersteamproshop.com/Dodgers-Yasmani-Grandal-Kids-Jersey/ .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Chris Taylor Jersey . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. Chase Utley Jersey . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. LONDON -- For the first time in his 11 Grand Slam finals, Andy Murray will be the heavy favorite to win -- and why not?Murray, seeded No. 2, might be 2-8 in major championship matches, but hes super-saturated with big-match experience. The 29-year-old Scot reached the Australian and French Open title matches earlier this season but lost to top-ranked Novak Djokovic in both.But Djokovic and fellow Murray nemesis Roger Federer are out of Wimbledon. Murray will play No. 6 seed and first-time Grand Slam finalist Milos Raonic on Sunday at 9 a.m. ET on ESPN. Theyll meet before a passionate, partisan British crowd.For British players growing up, Wimbledon is the biggest competition, Murray said after his semifinal win. To get to play in front of a home crowd in a Grand Slam final is very, very rare.However, Murray has never really known the kind of pressure hes going to be facing. Every other final hes played has been against either Federer or Djokovic, both of whom were strong favorites. The stress will be different. While Murray has had a great year and leads his head-to-head series against Raonic 6-3, the Canadian, at just 25, is teetering on the brink of a career-shaping breakthrough.The men met just a few weeks ago on a similar grass court in the Queens final. Murray came back to win in three sets after Raonic led 7-6 (5), 3-1. Naturally, each man put a different, self-promoting spin on that high-quality clash.Murray reminded anyone listening of his reputation as the best serve returner in the game.The thing that stands out for me [about the Queens final] was the return winner I hit on the break point at 3-1 to get back into the match, Murray said. That was the turning point, really. He hadnt lost serve the whole week. Came up with that return, the match changed from there.Raonic, who came back to oust Federer in Fridays semis, had this take:Im up there 7-6, and I have a point for 4-1 and end up getting broken by a close miss, he said. I wasnt disappointed with that point. That can happen. I was disappointed with how I dealt with things after that. I sort of went into my shell, didnt put myself out there enough. I think thats the thing I want to avoid the most.The confession illustrates why Raonic, despite his 6-foot-5 frame and a 140 mph serve, has upp to now been considered an underachiever.dddddddddddd He has failed to assert himself at key moments. That powerful engine stalled in three previous Grand Slam semifinals. But not this time.On Friday, Raonic seemed headed for a four-set loss to Federer, the man who has clearly been the second-best grass-court player (behind Djokovic) for a number of years. Maybe 12 additional months in 34-year-old Federers life made a difference. But more likely, the enormous evolution Raonic has undergone in recent years, and the advice hes gotten from new coach and head cheerleader John McEnroe, enabled him to flip a familiar Wimbledon plot.Theres been a lot of hype about the coaches in this one. Murray is back together with Ivan Lendl, while McEnroe has been working with Raonic. The enmity between Lendl and McEnroe goes back a long, long way, and its unlikely its fervor has dimmed.The players have had to remind the media more than once that the matches arent really about the guys in the track suits or commentary boxes; theyre about the guys out there in short pants, whacking the ball.As Murray said, Im playing against Milos. Im not playing against John, and Milos isnt playing against Ivan.Federer said hes been impressed by the changes the past four or five years have wrought in Raonics game. The days when Raonic played from way, way back on the baseline are long gone, Federer observed.That big serve is still the anchor of Raonics game. As a matter of fact, Murray said he believes Raonic serves even harder than noted ace makers John Isner and Ivo Karlovic.But Milos is better off the ground than both of those guys, Murray added, and he has a better return game, as well.Murray wont be worrying much about Raonics return game, and hell be more than happy to take his chances in rallies with Raonic.If Murray can handle Raonics serve, the Scot should win his second Wimbledon title -- and avoid becoming the first man in the Open era to lose in the final of the first three Grand Slam events of the year.These tournaments are why Im still playing and why Im training hard and trying to win these events, Murray said. Thats what really motivates me. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
riluowanying123

โพสต์: 762
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: ศุกร์ 21 ก.ย. 2018 2:00 pm

ย้อนกลับไปยัง QA

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

่กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: System23 และ บุคคลทั่วไป 1 ท่าน