We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphi

We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphi

โพสต์โดย panxing18 เมื่อ อังคาร 25 มิ.ย. 2019 12:46 pm

Welcome to the Splash Zone http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-hull-jersey , the quickest way to get your day started off right. ns news from the last 24 hours."The Dolphins will be facing the Dallas Cowboys this season and the game may end up on Thanksgiving. The Dolphins and Cowboys had one of the most memorable games in NFL history back in 1993, on Thanksgiving. It was the Leon Lett game where the Dolphins came away with the victory.You can check out that story here, and the rest of the day’s round-up below.Miami Dolphins could play Thanksgiving game vs Dallas Cowboys | Miami HeraldAccording to a report by Sports Business Daily, the Miami Dolphins’ game against the Dallas Cowboys is a likely candidate to play on Thanksgiving on CBS during the 2019 NFL season.Dolphins Defensive LineMiami Dolphins: How does Vincent Taylor fit into a 3-4 scheme? - Sports - The Palm Beach Post - West Palm Beach, FLVincent Taylor is willing to play nose tackle in Brian Flores' 3-4 formations."You can put me at linebacker and I’ll go out there and make a play Womens Charles Harris Jersey ," Taylor said at the recent Dolphins Cancer Challenge Celebrity Golf Tournament.Phinsider News You May Have MissedMiami Dolphins News 2/11/19: Steps To Improving The Dolphins - The PhinsiderWelcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours.Kyler Murray to focus on football - The PhinsiderWith the ninth overall pick in the 2018 Major League Baseball Draft, the Oakland A’s selectedoutfielder Kyler Murray. In June, the team and Murray agreed to terms on a contract worth $4.66...Mock Draft Monday: Miami Dolphins select Heisman Trophy winner Kyler Murray, Delaware safety Nasir Adderley - The PhinsiderMock Draft SZN is upon us You already know the last game was a “kick to the nuts” as Adam Gase so eloquently put it.However Xavien Howard Jersey , this was different.Taking an embarrassing L when the team collapses is one thing, but the lengths & depths to which our fan base raged after the game was something I just couldn’t deal with.It’s not often that I willingly step away from Twitter voluntarily, but it was absolutely necessary for the better part of 48 hours after this game.The socials were a complete $hitstorm of misguided, wanna-be hot takes on our QB and pure rage calling for the owner to blow the team up, fire everyone and start over.As a side note http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-raekwon-mcmillan-jersey , I’ll remind everyone we’re 3-2 and still tied for 1st in our division.Don’t get me wrong, we have some massive issues on the OL with 60% of our starters missing and zero talented depth.This domino effect caused Ryan Tannehill to go from “in the running for 2018 NFL MVP” after week 3 to “Miami needs to find a QB“ just 2 weeks later.No, he cannot & will not ever “carry a team,” but Tannehill is above-average when given time in a decent scheme (those last 2 caveats should be re-read for emphasis).But that’s not why you’re here — on to the shenanigans.This is how I envision our entire fan base after the last game.Drown Those Sorrows@nashmax73My therapist suggested I deal with my anger by spending time in an adult coloring book.It hasn’t gone well.STILL ANGRY!@nashmax73Here’s your in-game photo of the action from Dolphins at Bengals....S.O.S...@nashmax73In related news, I came across a job posting on Craigslist from the Miami Dolphins.Something about “SEEKING FAT GUYS WHO CAN STOP OTHER FAT GUYS FROM HITTING OUR QUARTERBACK - SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.”Hope they find a Fat Bastard who can block worth a damn.Dead Sexy OL@nashmax73Week 1: We win the game Womens Jakeem Grant Jersey , but lose all-pro LG Josh SittonWeek 2 & 3:We win some more despite missing 20% of our OLWeek 4: We lose our C Kilgore & the game, so now missing 40% of our OLWeek 5: Up 17-0 we lose our LT Tunsil, then the game, so now missing 60% of our OLRyan Tannehill doesn’t like this trend one bit...RIP Ryan Tannehill@nashmax73#RIP
panxing18

โพสต์: 165
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: ศุกร์ 19 เม.ย. 2019 2:37 pm

ย้อนกลับไปยัง QA

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

่กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: System23 และ บุคคลทั่วไป 1 ท่าน