, we’re coming!!!!!"Man oh man, talk about a thrille

, we’re coming!!!!!"Man oh man, talk about a thrille

โพสต์โดย panxing18 เมื่อ ศุกร์ 26 ก.ค. 2019 9:48 am

My oh my Joe Namath Jersey , here we go. Superbowl 53r.The Los Angeles Rams and New Orleans Saints went back and forth for four quarters, and that simply wasn’t enough as the game was extended to overtime.The game will be over-shadowed by some spotty referee work, but that’s how it is. Plenty of calls were blown on both ends Cooper Kupp Jersey , so at least that’s the case.That’s alright, because Greg Zuerlein comes in clutch twice. Once to tie the game and send it to overtime, and once to win the game on a 57-yard field goal. The offense played inconsistently at times, but they really came through when it counted the most. Defensively, they made enough plays Todd Gurley II Jersey , especially the interception from SS John Johnson III in overtime to give the offense the ball.Jared Goff made multiple game-saving drives on the final drive as he avoided multiple sacks to gain yardage on darts to TE Tyler Higbee.My word. The Los Angeles Rams are headed back to the Superbowl. ATLANTA, WE’RE COMING!!!! Could Savage be an option for the Rams on day two? The Maryland safety has a strong chance to land in the top-64 picks."With the NFL’s free agency period all-but-over, ours heads turn to the 2019 NFL Draft as we’re officially only one month away from the big day. The Los Angeles Rams seem to have interest in Maryland Terrapins’ safety prospect Darnell Savage Jr, per Jeff Zrebiec of the Athletic Baltimore:Savage is a diminutive safety at just under 5’11” and 198 lbs, though it certainly isn’t noticeable on the field. In between the white lines Aaron Donald Jersey , Savage could be considered the toughest and most physical player on the field at all times. Savage is blazing fast (4.36 forty), has the ability to kick down into the nickel cornerback spot, can play robber, cover-two, or even single-high. His versatility is a massive part of his game. Not only that Darrell Henderson Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , but he’s a punishing tackler in the open field. To round him out as a tremendous safety prospect, his coverage ability is not lacking in any way.Savage likely wouldn’t start in 2019 as the Rams boast a really good duo at safety in John Johnson III and Eric Weddle. There is a possibility he could play sub-package LB, or big nickel in certain situations.I shared some thoughts on Savage a few weeks ago:Another reason the Rams and General Manager Les Snead could have interest in Savage? He was a senior last year at Maryland, and Snead has a long track record of taking older and more developed players (seniors) in past years.
panxing18

โพสต์: 165
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: ศุกร์ 19 เม.ย. 2019 2:37 pm

ย้อนกลับไปยัง QA

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

่กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 1 ท่าน