Weekend Open Thread: Septe

Weekend Open Thread: Septe

โพสต์โดย panxing18 เมื่อ ศุกร์ 26 ก.ค. 2019 10:08 am

mber 22nd and 23rd Cameron Smith Jersey nfl draft , 2018 Good Morning!Hope your having a great weekend doing whatever you want.I have one more full day of hunting then I’m going back home Sunday in time to watch the Vikings play against the Bills, (channel 709 for us Sunday Ticket viewers).I wasn’t able to watch the game Thursday night but congratulations to the Cleveland Browns and their fans on the win over the Jets.The Browns SB Nation blog is Dawgs by Nature if you want to stop by and leave a comment.In the meantime we have our weekend thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. This Sunday’s game day feast is going to consist of venison burgers on the grill with corn on the cob and tossed salad.Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and hang out with the cool kids鈩?for once. With that, let’s do this.Around the DN since our last thread:Dan has Week 3: Bills News and Notes, he reads up on our opponents so we don’t have to.Thanks Dan!Chris has the visiting Buffalo Bills injury report with Shaq Lawson out and LeSean McCoy questionable, for the Vikings four players are listed as out includingrunning back Dalvin Cook, Everson Griffen, TE David Morgan (knee) and CB/PR Marcus Sherels (ribs).On the plus side Elf is no longer on the shelf and is expected to play.Chris also has Five Good Questions with Buffalo Rumblings as we take a look at this week’s game from the other side.From Buffalo Rumblings Corey (traditional Welcome Aboard to you) has Five Questions with our blog the Daily Norseman about the Vikings.Finally Saxyprince drops Climbing the Pocket: Episode 110 Bills preview with @bradleygelber.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com and their notebook: Weatherly, Bower ready for extra reps in Griffen’s absence.Wobby caught up with former Cowboys QB and CBS Sports’ analyst Tony Romo on Friday to get his take on Sunday’s game and more.Pat Elflein is ready to make his 2018 season debut.Head Coach Mike Zimmer addressed the media from the TCO Performance Center on Friday.At 1500espn Matthew Coller takes a closer look at tackle Brian O’Neill’s debut and DT Tom Johnson is taking his unexpected return to the Vikings in stride.Courtney Cronin at the NFC North blog takes a look at one of the most unbelievable passes of QB Kirk Cousins career,League news: Consistent with the weekend thread I’ll post league news in the comments, however depending on how much time I have in the morning, league news might be delayed until later.We come to today’s media selection: AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt CheapAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View From China Cameron Smith Jersey , so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the venison chili and as always, Welcome Aboard and Skol Vikings! Hey, tax accountants, it’s almost over...........just one more day."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsOpen ThreadsMinnesota Vikings Tax Day Discussion: April 15, 2019New,468commentsHey, tax accountants, it’s almost over...........just one more day.CDTShareTweetShareShareMinnesota Vikings Tax Day Discussion: April 15, 2019Merry Monday Long Sleeve Cameron Smith Jersey , everyone!Have you started doing your taxes yet? If not, you might want to consider bumping that up a notch or two on your priority list. Do you think tax accountants even allow a new customer to come in today? I wouldn’t. If they’re just getting started today, I would assume that they’re fairly poor at planning, and poor planners, in my experience, oftentimes have an inability to accept that they may have contributed to the predicament they’re in, and they will often place the brunt of the blame on the person who tells them that it may not be possible to perform the impossible task that the poor planner needs to have accomplished in order to get them out of their self-created predicament. This is why I would never attempt to work in a customer service or retail position, I would be terminated within hours...........within minutes, most likely.Around the DN since our last open thread:For those who have been asking, Chris informed you that yes, the Game of Thrones threads will be coming. The Vikings have signed WR Jordan Taylor to a one-year deal.Chris churned out version 7 of the MN Vikings Mock Draft Database.Wludford throws out some Vikings draft trade scenarios.Chris looks at the Vikings’ off-season strategy this year.I’ll try to add some links in the morning. Sorry, it’s late, I’m tired, and I’ll start rambling on about nothing while mumbling incoherently in a language that doesn’t exist (yet) if I keep typing. Good night, Happy Halloween, and gesundheit.We come to our media selection:Hey Stefon Diggs Jersey , I don’t think I got a chance to play this on opening day of baseball season, so here you go.Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the chitlins.
panxing18

โพสต์: 165
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: ศุกร์ 19 เม.ย. 2019 2:37 pm

ย้อนกลับไปยัง QA

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

่กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: CelsaBar และ บุคคลทั่วไป 1 ท่าน