what Im thinking, Bolt said. Thats what I really

what Im thinking, Bolt said. Thats what I really

โพสต์โดย riluowanying123 เมื่อ เสาร์ 22 ก.ย. 2018 2:00 pm

FRESNO, Calif. -- Orlondo Steinauer joined Jeff Tedfords Fresno State staff as defensive coordinator Wednesday.The former Canadian Football League player and assistant coach was the Hamilton Tiger-Cats assistant head coach and defensive coordinator this season after three as defensive coordinator.Steinauer starred as a defensive back at Western Washington and played 13 seasons in the CFL. Cheap Matt Ioannidis Jersey . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. Cheap Nick Sundberg Jersey . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. http://www.cheapredskinsjerseyssale.com/?tag=jordan-reed-jersey-sale .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. Cheap Alex Smith Jersey . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. Cheap Josh Harvey-Clemons Jersey . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. KINGSTON, Jamaica -- Usain Bolt is now a movie star. He refuses to say hes an actor.Such a distinction is important for the Jamaican sprinting great and nine-time Olympic champion. Until his competitive career ends next year, Bolt will continue playing only one role -- that of the worlds fastest man, someone who beat the odds to acquire immense fame and fortune on his way to becoming one of the biggest stars in global sport.As such, its not a made-for-Hollywood version of himself that takes center stage in the documentary I Am Bolt, which is being released Monday. As the title wants viewers to believe, the Bolt who is in the film is the very same one that his friends, family and other members of his close-knit inner sanctum have seen for as long as theyve known him.I wasnt an actor, Bolt said. I wasnt trying to push a different person forward.This is Bolt, a behind-the-scenes view of the superstar that took about two years to make and has him holding the camera at times. The idea in large part surrounds Bolts quest for the so-called triple-triple -- three gold medals in three events at three consecutive Olympics, something no sprinter in the history of the sport had ever accomplished.He pulled it off, to little surprise, at the Rio Games.And then he could finally exhale, knowing this film would have the perfect ending.Oh my God, you have no idea the pressure that I was under, Bolt said in a recent interview with The Associated Press, as the production was winding down. But I live for these moments. I love the pressure. And I have all the confidence in myself and my coach and the team I have that it would come true for me. The pressure was there, but the confidence was always there -- which made it much easier.Bolt agreed to make this film after realizing that he would be able to convince both his fans and his detractors that what they see on the track -- a free-spirited showman who tries to be stoic and serious only when absolutely necessary -- is what they would get if they tagged along with him on a typical day.He shows off some of the spoils of his life, whether its the party scene or traveling or enjoying luxury. He also shows how all that is possible, with 5:30 a.m. workouts that he groaned through and the rigors of whats needed to keep an elite athlete in top physical condition.I livee a simple life, you know what I mean? Bolt said.ddddddddddddOne of the things that made me really want to do this was people always saying: `Aw, this is not really who he is. Hes not always laughing. Its not always fun for him. This is who I am. I really wanted to show people this is who I am. I like to have fun. I like to chill. I like to go out. Thats just a part of me. The part that people dont see, thats the part I want to show people behind the scenes, the hard work.There are also some moments where that megawatt smile isnt present. Yes, even Usain Bolt can have a tough day.You have to ask yourself, why am I doing this? Ive done everything. Ive done it many times, Bolt said. I have nothing else to prove.Not now, he doesnt.The triple-triple was the capper to a storied Olympic career. Hes the world-record-holder in the 100- and 200-meter dashes, and anchored the fastest 4x100-meter relay in world history as well. But without those three golds from Rio de Janeiro, Bolt would have felt somewhat unfulfilled.I wanted to be one of the greatest, Bolt said. I wanted to be among the greats. Without this Olympics, I would be great, yes. But I dont think I would be in the bracket of Muhammad Ali, Pele and the great footballers. Thats what I want.Bolts plan is for the world championships next year in London to be his final meet.From there, who knows.Hes already well set-up as a businessman, with endorsement deals around the globe and other investments -- such as a restaurant not far from Jamaicas National Stadium in Kingston, an eatery where a two-lane track is stenciled on the floor around the bar. Hell consider dabbling with other sports, and he has a clear desire to play soccer. He might coach. He will not be a politician.And hes already been approached about acting. For the record, Bolt says the actor who could play him best is Denzel Washington, and he counts 2 Guns as one of his favorite movies.People always say it was `Training Day, Bolt said. But I loved `2 Guns because it was different.He wanted this movie to be different as well.I tried to talk about what Im feeling, what Im thinking, Bolt said. Thats what I really try to portray. I never try to be unoriginal. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '
riluowanying123

โพสต์: 762
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: ศุกร์ 21 ก.ย. 2018 2:00 pm

ย้อนกลับไปยัง QA

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

่กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: System23 และ บุคคลทั่วไป 1 ท่าน