we’ve played great hockey

we’ve played great hockey

โพสต์โดย elaine95 เมื่อ ศุกร์ 24 พ.ค. 2019 2:56 pm

PITTSBURGH (AP) The New Jersey Devils and their roster stuffed with speed and youth haven’t made the playoffs in six years. The drought for Taylor Hall is even longer. Eight years after being taken with the top pick in the draft www.officiallightningprostore.com , the Devils forward is still waiting for his first taste of the NHL postseason.It may almost be over.Hall raced in alone and beat Matt Murray on a breakaway 27 seconds into overtime to lift the Devils to a 4-3 victory over the Pittsburgh Penguins on Friday night and give their push for the last wild-card spot in the Eastern Conference a boost. New Jersey is now three points clear of ninth-place Florida with just over two weeks to go in the regular season.Pittsburgh’s Brian Dumoulin and Phil Kessel scored in the third to erase a two-goal deficit and force overtime but Hall handed the Penguins just their second loss in their last 17 home games when he loitered near the Penguins’ blue line, waited for an outlet pass from 19-year-old Nico Hischier then slipped a shot between Murray’s legs for his 33rd goal of the season.”I saw a chance to take off a little bit and get behind them,” Hall said. ”I was just hoping Nico was going to win his battle and, sure enough, he did.”Hall added two assists for New Jersey. Hischier finished with a goal and an assist, and Blake Coleman and Will Butcher also scored for the Devils. Keith Kincaid made 40 stops for the Devils, including 14 in the third period as Pittsburgh dominated.”It’s difficult to beat a team like Pittsburgh if you don’t get excellent goaltending because they’re so dynamic, they have so many weapons in their lineup that you know they’re going to get looks at certain times regardless of what you do and Keith came up with some big, big saves, particularly in the third period late,” Devils coach John Hynes said.Sidney Crosby scored his 25th of the season for Pittsburgh. Murray finished with 30 saves as the Penguins pulled within three points of Washington for the top spot in the Metropolitan Division. Pittsburgh, however, missed an opportunity during a lethargic second period in which the Devils scored three times. Though they managed to get to the extra period, the Penguins understand they let a chance to beat New Jersey for the first time in three meetings this season slip away.As good as they were early and late, they were messy in the middle.”We have mental lapses for short periods of time and it’s costing us and you can’t have that this time of year,” Pittsburgh coach Mike Sullivan said.New Jersey’s drive to reach the playoffs for the first time since 2012 has been bumpy of late. A lopsided loss in San Jose dropped the Devils to just 13-12 since Jan. 30 and skated onto the ice at PPG Paints Arena with a tenuous grasp on a playoff spot.Yet whatever issues the Devils have seem to disappear when they play the two-time defending Stanley Cup champions. New Jersey is unbeaten against the Penguins this season, often beating Pittsburgh at its own game by relying heavily on speed to create mismatches.Crosby’s goal 2:29 into the game put Pittsburgh in front Butcher’s sizzling wrist shot from above the left circle 5:15 into the second tied it. When the Penguins failed to convert a 3-on-1 Tampa Bay Lightning T-Shirts Authentic , Coleman countered by holding off Pittsburgh’s forward Derick Brassard with his left hand and flicking a backhand by Murray with his right just over 2 minutes later to put New Jersey in front. Just over 90 seconds later, the Devils pushed their lead to 3-1 when Hischier flipped a centering pass into an open net.Though Pittsburgh stormed back, the Penguins couldn’t quite win for the sixth time this season when trailing after two periods.”We’re aware of (their quickness), but if we play in their end it’s hard for them to sue their speed,” Crosby said. ”We had success in the first and third period and that’s how we have to play.”NOTES: New Jersey F Miles Wood missed his second straight game with an upper-body injury. … Penguins D Justin Schultz’s 400th NHL game included a trip to the trainer’s room when he slammed into the boards in the third period, though Sullivan said afterward Schultz was fine. … Hall (81 points) is the first New Jersey player to reach the 80-point plateau since Ilya Kovalchuk in 2011-12. … Pittsburgh F Dominik Simon played 5:39 in his return after sitting out six games with a lower-body injury. … Linesman Tony Sericolo left early in the first period with an injury, but returned at the start of the second.UP NEXTDevils: Host Tampa Bay on Saturday.Penguins: Go for the season sweep of cross-state rival Philadelphia when the Flyers visit Sunday. The Penguins won the first three meetings by a combined score of 15-7. LAS VEGAS (AP) — During his two-game stint with the Vegas Golden Knights last year, Brandon Pirri recognized the key to the team’s success in its inaugural season was each player sticking to his role.In the seven games he’s played this season since being called up from the AHL, Pirri has had one role: to score goals.Pirri got his sixth goal in the third period Tuesday night and Marc-Andre Fleury stopped 17 shots to lead the Golden Knights to a 2-0 win over the Los Angeles Kings.“I think that’s why they signed me, whether I was in Chicago or here,” said Pirri, who also had an assist. “I gotta stick to my strengths. “(Coach Gerard Gallant) put me in a fantastic position to succeed where I’m playing with two really skilled guys and it’s working right now.”The 27-year-old is on the second line with Alex Tuch and Paul Stastny and the trio has a combined 12 goals and 10 assists since Pirri’s arrival.On the other end of the ice, Fleury didn’t make it easy on anyone among the 18,318 in attendance who have New Year’s fitness resolutions, as he got his league-leading sixth shutout.With proof of a ticket to the game, local Krispy Kreme outlets offer one dozen free donuts the day after Fleury gets a shutout.“They’re so tasty too,” said a grinning Fleury Tampa Bay Lightning Hoodies Authentic , who improved to 7-0-3 in his last 10 appearances dating to Dec. 9. “I think it’s gonna test everybody’s will. Maybe they can start (their resolutions) on the third.”Fleury earned his 23rd win in his 37th start — both league-bests — and Alex Tuch added an empty-netter in the final minute.The Golden Knights, who are 8-1-3 in their last 12 games, beat the Kings for the second time in four days after winning in Los Angeles on Saturday.Boosted by a four-game win streak after a three-day Christmas break, the Golden Knights have 52 points to tie Calgary atop the Pacific Division, and both are even with Winnipeg in the West. However, the Flames have played three fewer games than Vegas, and Jets have four games in hand.“Since the Christmas break, we’ve played great hockey,” Gallant said. “It feels like we’ve got a lot more energy in our step and the guys are playing well and working hard. So, I love the way we played the last four games.”The Golden Knights have also improved defensively during the four-game streak, allowing just two power-play goals in 14 opportunities (85.7 percent), while Fleury and Malcolm Subban have stopped 106 of 109 shots (97.2 save percentage).“Right now, I think we’re clicking in a lot of different areas, we’re working hard, we’re going to the net putting pucks there and playing the percentages,” said Cody Eakin, who assisted on Pirri’s goal. “Defensively we’re doing pretty good and I think that’s been throughout the whole lineup.”Los Angeles goalie Jack Campbell Tampa Bay Lightning Hats Authentic , who was reactivated on Monday, had a career-high 46 saves. While it’s normally Fleury who is diving between the pipes making flashy saves, Campbell’s biggest save came during a Golden Knights power play. Vegas’ Jonathan Marchessault fired a one-timer at a wide open net, but Campbell came flying from the right post to the left to block the shot and keep the game scoreless.“It felt kind of brutal in the first period, I was kind of like excited nervous in a good way,” said Campbell, whose first NHL win was inside T-Mobile, where he made 41 saves in a 4-1 win over the Golden Knights last February. “It took me 20 minutes to get kind of settled in and I felt like I found my game after that. I just needed one more save.”The Kings have gone on a 5-2-1 tear in their last eight games to move out of last place in the West, one point ahead of St. Louis, which has 34.NOTES: Eakin is one game shy of his 500th, while Marchessault is one away from 300. … Kings D Drew Doughty has played in 369 consecutive games, dating to Oct. 8, 2014. … Kings F Anze Kopitar, who has recorded points in eight of the last 11 games (2 goals, 7 assists) had his four-game point streak snapped. He is one goal shy of 300 in his career.UP NEXTKings: Host Tampa Bay on Thursday night.Golden Knights: At Anaheim on Friday night.
elaine95

โพสต์: 100
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร 23 เม.ย. 2019 3:28 pm

купить брут аккаунты инстаграм

โพสต์โดย MichealDouff เมื่อ เสาร์ 25 พ.ค. 2019 12:24 pm

Buy GRID ( GLOBAL / STEAM KEY / MULTILANGUAGE ) &#9989 and download >>>>> http://bit.ly/2UrP6TP
MichealDouff

โพสต์: 167
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: ศุกร์ 24 พ.ค. 2019 10:59 pm

аккаунт call of duty modern warfare 2 купить

โพสต์โดย MichealDouff เมื่อ เสาร์ 25 พ.ค. 2019 12:31 pm

Buy Clouds Clock Screensaver code activation and download >>>>> http://bit.ly/2UrP6TP
MichealDouff

купить аккаунт battle net с overwatch

โพสต์โดย MichealDouff เมื่อ เสาร์ 25 พ.ค. 2019 12:33 pm

Buy Minecraft on iPhone / iPad / iPod and download >>>>> http://bit.ly/2UrP6TP
MichealDouff

купить аккаунт bosslike

โพสต์โดย MichealDouff เมื่อ เสาร์ 25 พ.ค. 2019 12:38 pm

Buy Methods Kovalkova doctor. Victory over weight (.pdf) and download >>>>> http://bit.ly/2UrP6TP
MichealDouff

купить left 4 dead 2 аккаунт

โพสต์โดย MichealDouff เมื่อ เสาร์ 25 พ.ค. 2019 12:49 pm

Buy PUBG TRACKSUIT CRATE and download >>>>> http://bit.ly/2UrP6TP
MichealDouff

аккаунт fifa 16 купить

โพสต์โดย MichealDouff เมื่อ เสาร์ 25 พ.ค. 2019 12:49 pm

Buy Assassins Creed Syndicate:Season Pass Uplay Ru Cis and download >>>>> http://bit.ly/2UrP6TP
MichealDouff

купить аккаунты wot

โพสต์โดย MichealDouff เมื่อ เสาร์ 25 พ.ค. 2019 12:50 pm

Buy Ms. Splosion Man (Xbox 360) and download >>>>> http://bit.ly/2UrP6TP
MichealDouff

купить аккаунт ютуб с подписчиками

โพสต์โดย MichealDouff เมื่อ เสาร์ 25 พ.ค. 2019 12:51 pm

Buy Evolve Digital Deluxe Edition+Season Pass+DLC Ru GiS and download >>>>> http://bit.ly/2UrP6TP
MichealDouff

купить аккаунт в стиме кс го

โพสต์โดย MichealDouff เมื่อ เสาร์ 25 พ.ค. 2019 12:52 pm

Buy Human: Fall Flat STEAM KEY REGION FREE GLOBAL &#128142 and download >>>>> http://bit.ly/2UrP6TP
MichealDouff

ต่อไป

ย้อนกลับไปยัง รังสี

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

่กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 1 ท่าน