Former baseball commissioner Bud Selig st

Former baseball commissioner Bud Selig st

โพสต์โดย panxing18 เมื่อ อังคาร 18 มิ.ย. 2019 8:01 am

MILWAUKEE (AP) —ill would like to cut down the time it takes to play a game.The average length of time for a nine-inning game was 3 hours Sean Newcomb Jersey , 44 seconds this year, down from 3:05:11 in 2017. Games have gradually taken longer since 2005, when the average length was 2:46.Speaking before Game 6 of the NL Championship Series on Friday night, Selig said 2:45 would be an ideal length.“I keep being reminded by guys who played the game for years, they never stepped out of the box, nobody ever allowed them to step out of the box,” Selig said.A Hall of Famer and former Brewers owner. Selig threw out the ceremonial first pitch before Milwaukee hosted the Los Angeles Dodgers.Replay reviews and commercials are among factors that have lengthened games.“There were things that we did that I didn’t like, and I worried about what it would do to the game, like pitch clocks, but we’re living in a different generation Preston Tucker Jersey ,” he said. “They’re very sensitive. If we can get back to 2:45, I’d be very happy.”Selig said it was hard to be critical of teams that chose to long-term strategies to rebuild back to contender status, a path followed by the Houston Astros and Chicago Cubs in recent years.“Tell me another way, especially if you’re in a medium to small market, but even in a big-market club, that you can rebuild if you don’t have a farm system that’s producing top-notch talent. There is no other way,” Selig said.So all these people that (complain) and yell and scream and holler — if you ask, ‘What’s your alternative?’ They don’t have one,” he added. Boston Red Sox (6-13, fifth in the AL East) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (14-5 Zack Greinke Jersey , first in the AL East)St. Petersburg, Florida; Friday, 7 p.m. EDTPITCHING PROBABLES: Red Sox: Eduardo Rodriguez (1-2, 7.98 ERA, 1.64 WHIP, 15 strikeouts) Rays: Ryne Stanek (1-0, 1.93 ERA, 0.86 WHIP, 13 strikeouts)BOTTOM LINE: Boston enters the game as losers of their last three games.The Red Sox are 3-5 against opponents from the AL East. Boston’s team on-base percentage of .296 is last in the American League. J.D. Martinez leads the team with an OBP of .410.The Rays are 4-2 against the rest of their division. Tampa Bay’s team on-base percentage of .346 is second in the American League. Austin Meadows leads the team with an OBP of .432. This is the first meeting of the season for these two teams.TOP PERFORMERS: Austin Meadows leads the Rays with 10 extra base hits and is batting .364. Brandon Lowe is 12-for-38 with three doubles, four home runs and 10 RBIs over the last 10 games for Tampa Bay.Martinez leads the Red Sox with 25 hits and is batting .352. Mitch Moreland is 8-for-36 with two doubles http://www.diamondbacksfanproshop.com/authentic-zack-greinke-jersey , four home runs and seven RBIs over the last 10 games for Boston.LAST 10 GAMES: Rays: 8-2, .299 batting average, 2.87 ERA, outscored opponents by 34 runsRed Sox: 4-6, .209 batting average, 5.13 ERA, outscored by 16 runsRays Injuries: Blake Snell: 10-day IL (toe), Jose De Leon: 10-day IL (elbow), Anthony Banda: 60-day IL (elbow), Joey Wendle: 10-day IL (hamstring) Randy Johnson Jersey , Matt Duffy: 10-day IL (back).Red Sox Injuries: Brian Johnson: 10-day IL (elbow), Andrew Benintendi: day-to-day (foot), Dustin Pedroia: 10-day IL (left knee discomfort.), Brock Holt: 10-day IL (eye), Marco Hernandez: 10-day IL (shoulder).
panxing18

โพสต์: 165
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: ศุกร์ 19 เม.ย. 2019 2:37 pm

ย้อนกลับไปยัง QA

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

่กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: Foplips00 และ บุคคลทั่วไป 1 ท่าน