ing the four-game streak, allowing just two power-play

ing the four-game streak, allowing just two power-play

โพสต์โดย elaine95 เมื่อ ศุกร์ 24 พ.ค. 2019 3:06 pm

ST. PAUL Vegas Golden Knights Hats Authentic , Minn. (AP) Eric Staal was coming off his least productive NHL season since he was a teenage rookie with Carolina when Minnesota took a flier on him two summers ago to add some depth at center.The three-year contract was modest for a player with Staal’s ability and accomplishments. The expectations were, too. Three consecutive seasons of decline in points per game, after all, don’t provide a hint that the scoring touch or passing knack is primed for resurgence.Bruce Boudreau could see the rebound potential, though. His first day of training camp with the Wild happened to be Staal’s practice debut with his new club, and a strong impression was made on the new head coach.”I said, `You know what? Everybody was wrong,”’ Boudreau said. ”Because he did the skate test on the very first day, and he blew everybody out of the water. So I said to the staff, `He should be able to play for us.”’Staal has done much more for the Wild than simply prove he can keep up and stabilize a key position with some savviness and leadership. Nobody on the team has scored more since he arrived, and with 40 goals this season he’s tied for sixth in the league through Monday’s games.”I never thought a specific number was a goal. I don’t ever usually think like that,” Staal said. ”Once you start a season, it can go a lot of different ways, but once the puck starts hitting the back of the net and you’re gaining confidence that way, you want to hold on to it as long as you can and accumulate as much as you can to help your team win.”Staal became just the second player in NHL history, joining Gordie Howe, to record a 40-goal season at least nine years apart with none in between. Slumps can factor into that Custom Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys , but so does dedication.”Look, he’s won a Stanley Cup. He’s won an Olympic medal. He’s got all the money that he’s ever going to need,” Boudreau said. ”But when he came here he wanted to prove to the world that he’s still a really good player, and to me he has.”The lanky 33-year-old with the left-handed shot has been a big reason why the Wild, despite some rough patches of the schedule and significant injury absences by several of their best skaters, have clinched a spot in the playoffs for the sixth straight season.”You want that, especially as a player who’s in the second half of his career. You want to make sure you’re in a spot to try to win again, and coming here I felt gave me that chance,” said Staal, the second overall pick in the 2003 draft who won the Stanley Cup in 2006 at age 21 but only returned to the playoffs once more with the Hurricanes. ”We’ve still got some work to do here, but hopefully we can finish strong.”Staal only has one goal-less stretch on his ledger longer than four games in a row, when he played six consecutive contests without scoring from Jan. 9-22. He still contributed four assists over that span. Not coincidentally, the Wild have only one losing streak larger than two. They dropped three in a row from Nov. 4-8.”He’s a guy we’ve definitely looked to to help lead us,” said left wing Jason Zucker, one of the many linemates Staal has saddled up to this season – without, Boudreau said beamingly, a single complaint.Durability has been one crucial component of his value Zach Bogosian Jersey Womens , of course. Staal has yet to miss a game since signing the $10.5 million deal on July 1, 2016. The emotional steadiness he has contributed can’t be overlooked, either.”He’s been through the best of teams. He’s been through the worst of teams. He’s been the leader on all of these teams,” Boudreau said. ”He’s had to make sure he’s the steady one, because if he gets too high, maybe the rest of the group gets too high. If he was one to get too low, maybe everybody else would follow his lead.”The Wild actually left Staal exposed in the expansion draft, banking on his age being less attractive to the Vegas Golden Knights. His salary cap hit is only the ninth-highest on the roster.”If he was playing in Toronto, he’d be up for the MVP,” Boudreau said.Settling in Minnesota was more than satisfying for Staal, with the perennial postseason opportunities and the relative proximity to his hometown of Thunder Bay, Manitoba, about a six-hour drive away. He and his wife, Tanya, have been able to raise sons Parker, Levi and Finley, in a similar northern culture and climate that he was raised in John Moore Jersey Womens , delighting in seeing the boys at 8, 6 and 3 years old take to the local hockey rinks or eagerly hop on their sleds after the latest snowfall.”All that stuff I grew up doing and loving, and now I’m kind of living it back through them,” Staal said. ”It’s definitely made it a ton of fun.”— LAS VEGAS (AP) — During his two-game stint with the Vegas Golden Knights last year, Brandon Pirri recognized the key to the team’s success in its inaugural season was each player sticking to his role.In the seven games he’s played this season since being called up from the AHL, Pirri has had one role: to score goals.Pirri got his sixth goal in the third period Tuesday night and Marc-Andre Fleury stopped 17 shots to lead the Golden Knights to a 2-0 win over the Los Angeles Kings.“I think that’s why they signed me, whether I was in Chicago or here,” said Pirri, who also had an assist. “I gotta stick to my strengths. “(Coach Gerard Gallant) put me in a fantastic position to succeed where I’m playing with two really skilled guys and it’s working right now.”The 27-year-old is on the second line with Alex Tuch and Paul Stastny and the trio has a combined 12 goals and 10 assists since Pirri’s arrival.On the other end of the ice, Fleury didn’t make it easy on anyone among the 18,318 in attendance who have New Year’s fitness resolutions, as he got his league-leading sixth shutout.With proof of a ticket to the game, local Krispy Kreme outlets offer one dozen free donuts the day after Fleury gets a shutout.“They’re so tasty too,” said a grinning Fleury, who improved to 7-0-3 in his last 10 appearances dating to Dec. 9. “I think it’s gonna test everybody’s will. Maybe they can start (their resolutions) on the third.”Fleury earned his 23rd win in his 37th start — both league-bests — and Alex Tuch added an empty-netter in the final minute.The Golden Knights, who are 8-1-3 in their last 12 games, beat the Kings for the second time in four days after winning in Los Angeles on Saturday.Boosted by a four-game win streak after a three-day Christmas break Chris Wagner Jersey Womens , the Golden Knights have 52 points to tie Calgary atop the Pacific Division, and both are even with Winnipeg in the West. However, the Flames have played three fewer games than Vegas, and Jets have four games in hand.“Since the Christmas break, we’ve played great hockey,” Gallant said. “It feels like we’ve got a lot more energy in our step and the guys are playing well and working hard. So, I love the way we played the last four games.”The Golden Knights have also improved defensively during the four-game streak, allowing just two power-play goals in 14 opportunities (85.7 percent), while Fleury and Malcolm Subban have stopped 106 of 109 shots (97.2 save percentage).“Right now, I think we’re clicking in a lot of different areas, we’re working hard, we’re going to the net putting pucks there and playing the percentages,” said Cody Eakin, who assisted on Pirri’s goal. “Defensively we’re doing pretty good and I think that’s been throughout the whole lineup.”Los Angeles goalie Jack Campbell, who was reactivated on Monday, had a career-high 46 saves. While it’s normally Fleury who is diving between the pipes making flashy saves, Campbell’s biggest save came during a Golden Knights power play. Vegas’ Jonathan Marchessault fired a one-timer at a wide open net Alex Galchenyuk Jersey Womens , but Campbell came flying from the right post to the left to block the shot and keep the game scoreless.“It felt kind of brutal in the first period, I was kind of like excited nervous in a good way,” said Campbell, whose first NHL win was inside T-Mobile, where he made 41 saves in a 4-1 win over the Golden Knights last February. “It took me 20 minutes to get kind of settled in and I felt like I found my game after that. I just needed one more save.”The Kings have gone on a 5-2-1 tear in their last eight games to move out of last place in the West, one point ahead of St. Louis, which has 34.NOTES: Eakin is one game shy of his 500th, while Marchessault is one away from 300. … Kings D Drew Doughty has played in 369 consecutive games, dating to Oct. 8, 2014. … Kings F Anze Kopitar, who has recorded points in eight of the last 11 games (2 goals, 7 assists) had his four-game point streak snapped. He is one goal shy of 300 in his career.UP NEXTKings: Host Tampa Bay on Thursday night.Golden Knights: At Anaheim on Friday night.
elaine95

โพสต์: 100
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร 23 เม.ย. 2019 3:28 pm

Top Rated Product Website

โพสต์โดย FrankJScott เมื่อ เสาร์ 11 พ.ค. 2024 11:53 am

Please try Google before asking about Great Product Blog 0e48778
FrankJScott

โพสต์: 4826
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พุธ 13 พ.ย. 2019 6:27 am

Best Google Reviews Blog

โพสต์โดย FrankJScott เมื่อ เสาร์ 11 พ.ค. 2024 8:50 pm

To the man asking about review for a product, write a positive review, google review how to, google business review policy, check business reviews, write a great review, best review for business, google business reviews buy, best reviews for services, review mail, I highly recommend this new buy google reviews forum or google review contact support, business customer reviews, google product rating, find reviews, simply plates reviews, smartcellular reviews, get product reviews, way reviews, write review on google maps, product review process, not to mention this what is it worth on buy google reviews details and don't forget a good customer service review, google reviews code, write my review, google review service, review boost, best place to get reviews, review s, best product rating sites, leave us review, google reviews for sale, and don't forget this article source for buy google reviews site which is also great. Also, have a look at this i loved this for how to increase google ranking for free site not to mention email for review, google review how to, qr code google review, customer reviews for, product review email, web page review, customer product reviews, get online reviews for your business, best app review, at home review, as well as this great how to get more google reviews reddit link with make a review, product review services, create a qr code for google review, need reviews, google review qr code for business, great customer service feedback, customer feedback review, boosting google reviews, google get reviews, shipw reviews, for good measure. Check more @ Cool Affordable Rehab Website 053c3_f
FrankJScott

Excellent Fashion Simulator Website

โพสต์โดย FrankJScott เมื่อ อังคาร 14 พ.ค. 2024 8:10 am

For the guy inquiring about back clothing, for your fashion, designer fashion, go to clothing, things for clothes, we are a design, top clothing, your clothes, here the store, in clothing brand, I highly suggest this this hyperlink about clothing store simulator blog or business clothing store, cloth store in, designer fashion store, clothes so, variety in fashion, women's stores, the brand clothing store, you are clothing, brand clothing websites, designer fashion, and don't forget this updated dress shop site on top of clothing with q, kleren design, & clothing brand, house odjeca, one clothing store, dress shops, brand new clothing brand, with clothing brand, options clothing store, the brand clothing store, as well as this his comment is here for dress shop blog which is also great. Also, have a look at this moved here on simulator info as well as home fashion clothes, clothes decor, your clothes, clothing one, new cloth store, house odjeca, clothing store accessories, clothing shop, all clothing shops, to the top clothing, as well as this top rated clothing store simulator link with about you clothes, touch clothing, the perfect clothing, homegoods clothes, here clothing, designer store, we are clothing brand, the westside clothing store, retail clothes, clothing brand unique, for good measure. Check more @ Great Dress Shop Website 877837c
FrankJScott

ย้อนกลับไปยัง รังสี

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

่กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 1 ท่าน